Tuesday, January 25, 2011



Shoutout!

“Shoutout” is a fantastic show. I can relate to its format because I’m also a teenager who belongs to this generational type of program.

I  like the first part featuring artist as young or older than me by 2 or 8 years singing their hearts out because singing is also my passion. I want to be an artist too someday, but first of all studies first. It’s nice to watch teenagers like me singing, dancing showing their talents.


http://www.google.com.ph/imglanding


There are four teenmates introduced everyday .Monderrifics (Monday Group) featuring Ryan Bang, Jenny Kim, Julia Montes, Ann Li, Tippy Dos Santos, Martin del Rosario, Aria Clemente, Makisig Morales and Rhap Salazar. Tuesdelicious (Tuesday Group) starting with  James Reid, Devon Seron, James Torres, Mica Caldito and Kyle Amor, Imelda Schweighart, Emmanuel Vera, Inno Martin and Piero Vergara. Miyerkulitz (Wednesday Group)featuring Bret Jackson, Fretzie Bercede, Miles Ocampo, Jane Oineza, Mikylla Ramirez, Kathryn Bernardo, John Manalo, Paul Salas and Sue Dodd. Friends-Thurs (Thursday) starting with Ivan Dorschner, Trisha Santos, Nel Gomez, Young JV, Jaco Benin, Benjamin de Guzman, Anna Bianca Casado, Yen Santos and Linn Oeymo. . For Friday, they feature all cast.
Shoutout for me is the perfect hangout teen tambayan ng mga kabataan. It can also be an inspiration for teens to aim high and be their role model.

Various games are shown which makes the show all the more exciting and fun to watch!



No comments:

Post a Comment