Tuesday, January 25, 2011




Proud to be
http://www.clker.co
Proud to be
A lot of people are now hooked on internet all over the world, be it job-related, entertainment or pure social networking. It becomes a way of life in the same way as texting in the cellphone. With the tremendous amount of interaction through internet, we should be responsible enough to adhere to the basic ethics of a mature netizen especially in being sensitive to our words and thoughts pointed in the internet and captured by thousands, even millions, around the world.

Being a student everyday in our computer class, our teacher always say that we must be responsible in our actions and words especially in interacting with over a million netizens all over the world. The copy of core rules of netiquette help me a lot in understanding what is my rights, responsibilities, the rules to obey, respecting the privacy of others,the right language to use. It seems like I become more knowledgeable in using the internet, at first I thought that my knowledge in using internet is enough to be a responsible netizen. 

Although I’m a neophyte in using the technology, I can now understand what  is  the  real meaning of being a responsible netizen. I can proudly say that I’m a good netizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment