Tuesday, January 25, 2011


My Own Way

                   Beauty in me……inspiring stories of Nikki Liz D. Gutierrez,2-science
It’s all about my own view, confessions, thoughts. I came up with this title because it’s all about myself. Sharing my true inspiring stories  
I decided to create a blog not because it is a requirement but because I want to discover, learn new things, explore the world of netizens.
Interacting people all over the world is really thrilling for me.  Many people can see your posts and comment on them, saying your such a beautiful lady..(what a sick joke). Friends, relatives, your teachers and people whom you don’t know can visit your blog. I would like to express my thoughts to other people, using the newest technology hoping that in doing so, I will be able to learn more about other people’s cultures, likes, dislikes and perceptions about the Philippines and about me, in particular.
Having a blog account widens my perceptions, cultivates my thoughts, opens up new horizons and gives me an opportunity to be friends with our people seeking similar level of companionship. As a young student, I have so many goals in life. I want to help people in the best way that I can, and this is my way to share my knowledge to everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment